Image by Jefferson Santos

Dark Web Threat Monitoring

Should your business be afraid of the Dark Web?

Hackers and cybercriminals launch attacks every 39 seconds, which is an average of 2,244 times per day, with more than 8 billion records confirmed to be compromised in the last year alone.

What is the Dark Web?

The Dark Web is a hidden universe contained within the “Deep Web” – a sub-layer of the Internet that is hidden from conventional search engines.

 

Search engines such as Google, BING and Yahoo only search 0.4% of the indexed or “surface” Internet. The other 99.6% of the Web consists of databases, private academic and government networks, and the Dark Web.

 

The Dark Web is estimated at 500 times larger than the surface Web and growing. Because you can operate anonymously, the Dark Web holds a wealth of stolen data and illegal activity.

Download the Dark Web fact sheet

How can Quintech help to protect my business?

Our 24/7 Dark Web monitoring solution provides you with critical alerts should your business domain or employee credentials be discovered on the Dark Web.

 

The earlier you know about these compromises making your network and data vulnerable to hackers, the faster you can take actions, such as resetting passwords or identifying security gaps and resolve them.

 

Our team of cyber security experts will immediately identify any reported information breach and alert you with a recommended solution.  

Complete the form to receive your complimentary Dark Web analysis.

Thank you for contacting us. We will get back to you shortly.

Your information provides a very lucrative business opportunity for cyber criminals. Hackers and scammers are smart and efficient.

With just a few key personal details and basic technological skills, these criminals could potentially gain access to

some of your most important accounts.

Find out if your company data has been exposed on the Dark Web by completing the form for your complimentary analysis.

 

To talk to us about our Dark Web Monitoring Solution, please get in touch on advice@quintech.co.uk or call